Saturday, December 10, 2011

Things to do in China

I have 30 more days to spend in China. And suddenly, I am overwhelmed by the things I need to do. I thought I would share the list. Here it is, in no particular order of priority (this does not include work + research + class related tasks).

  1. Go to Forbidden City (seriously, I have been here forever and haven't seen the most famous Beijing landmark)
  2. Go to Shanghai
  3. Shoe shopping
  4. Buy Chinese tea
  5. Eat
    1. Hot Pot
    2. Gong bao ji ding
    3. Korean bbq
    4. Rotating table sushi
  6. Watch movie - Flowers of War
  7. Picture taking
    1. PKU campus
    2. Subway stations
    3. Canteens at campus
  8. Visit the Bird's nest (olympics)
  9. Ice skating at Weiminghou lake at campus
  10. Bask in the attention bestowed upon me by virtue of me being a foreigner
ps - All things panda are not included in the list, because I have realized that it is going to be a life long obsession, to collect/do/be involved in all things PANDA.

A panda picture, because they are so darn cute


1 comment: